Our Healing Philosophy
At The Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu, we believe mental health is best treated systemically. In other words, as a client, it is not just about “fixing” you, but looking at the entire system, such as your family, your job and daily stressors, which can contribute to your emotional well-being. Your mental health is best treated from the biological, physiological, cognitive and spiritual lens by which we cooperatively address.
At our Malibu mental health treatment facility, we hold ourselves accountable to our results. That is why we are constantly working to ensure that your symptoms are being addressed by the most cutting edge and successful treatment modalities available. Not to mention, by a team of highly skilled professionals.
- In creating a treatment staff and community that is learning and improving our craft and profession each day. We believe in hiring the very best staff from all over the country, and we have created a staff most likely better and more competent than almost any other in the world.
- In treating patients and our patients’ families with respect through consumer-friendly business practices such as our multi-tiered pricing. We see many mental health treatment centers using the crisis of behavioral health to take advantage of client families in their time of greatest need; we find this unethical and immoral.
- In holding ourselves and other treatment providers accountable for their success through tracking and publishing outcomes.
- The crisis of mental health disease can be an opportunity for the client and their families to embrace change that will improve all of their lives forever and that the time we have with you is precious and needs to be used wisely.
- Mental health is complex and we require ourselves and other treatment professionals to embrace that complexity and make a commitment to continued learning at the highest levels possible by publishing, reading and contributing to the state-of-the-art knowledge in the field.
- Mental health needs to be respected and that treatment requires a serious and focused commitment of resources to time, people and intelligence.
- In respecting our patients and remembering that mental health disease is real—not a character flaw—that no one chooses or wants to participate in. We believe in collapsing the shame cycles that focus on the behavior rather than on the health of the systems surrounding the patient.
- The most critical time is once you leave treatment, which is why each client will have a comprehensive and well thought out aftercare plan, incorporating short term and long term goals that can be successfully achieved.
If you or a loved one needs mental health resources, please call one of our caring, admissions counselors now for a free, no-obligation and confidential conversation about how The Beach Cottage at Seasons in Malibu can help.
Let’s Talk 855-869-5332